And now, a wrap-up… in random order!
- Mike showed the excellent audioverb for all your language in situ needs - and it even has a youtube explanation too!
- Aaron talked about rjstat, his R package for reading and writing the JSON-stat data format.
- Fearless leader Jonathan shared a classic Hack and Tell hack for decoding cryptograms using simple language models and SIMULATED ANNEALING! (I know, right?) It’s called cryptosolver. We miss you, Jonathan!
- Bayan showed how to simulate fantasy football drafts/seasons in R to test theories and impress your friends! With a Prezi!
- Tom presented not just the JS live-coding mistakes.io but also super fun interactive statistics and simple-statistics!
- Aaron also showed this Guess the Letter thing. Oh my gosh there’s a blog post.
And there will be even more good stuff coming soon… to the future!