So you'd like to sponsor Hack && Tell?
What you need to know:
- We are a community of makers, coders, artists, punk rockers, and many others. We love what we do and we love to get together to share and talk about our creative interests. Sponsors like you go a long way toward sustaining this community!
- In 2018, our out-of-pocket costs averaged $200 per meetup.
- We are completely volenteer based, and the organizers cover any shortfall in our budget.
- This cost included fees from meetup.com and food and drink for the attendees.
- Venmo and PayPal are the preferred means of payment, but exceptions can be made for larger sponsorships.
Here's what you get out of the deal:
- A chance to include a block of promotional text in our 2,000 member mailing list.
- A shoutout at the start of the meetup, and if a representative attends, a few minutes to talk about your company.
- Recognition from the Hacker and Maker community in DC.
- Grow and support local artists and creatives in the area.
I'm sold. Who do I contact?